Let your soul & spirit fly...
The countdown to summer break is officially on. After a school year like this, students, teachers and parents are in some major need of rest and a reset! To get you in a summer state of mind we rounded up our Top 10 Best Beach Quotes! Whether you are traveling to a lake, pool, pond, beach or backyard sprinkler, may the moments soothe and refresh your soul!
Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air. –Ralph Waldo Emerson.
What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness. -John Steinbeck
One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.– Hans Christian Andersen
4. One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by. -Jeannette Walls
5. To see the Summer Sky Is Poetry, though never in a Book it lie -- True Poems flee --.
6. Smell the sea and feel the sky, Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic. -Van Morrison
7. The sea cures all ailments of man.-Plato.
8. No sun outlasts its sunset, but will rise again and bring the dawn. ~ Maya Angelou
9. For whatever we lose(like a you or a me) it's always ourselves we find in the sea.-E.E. Cummings
10. The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.-Robert Wyland”