Updated: Dec 15, 2021
𝚃𝚘𝚙 10 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙰 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛®
1. It opens up the line of communication for young kids
to talk about their feelings.
2. Our book uses gardening vocabulary as emotional metaphors that young children can easily relate to.
3. It encourages empathy and responsible decision making.
4. The message promotes a safe and trusting environment.
5. The more tools children have to help manage their stress and uncomfortable emotions, the better.
6. It teaches positive problem solving skills.
7. The illustrations are beautiful watercolors on paper.
8. You’re supporting a local, self-published author.
9. The message is ageless.
10. The more books we sell, the more kids we can reach.
Click Here To Purchase Your Signed Copy of You Are a Gardener® written by Shanna Truffini
No tricks, just treats 🎃 Enjoy 10% Off and a Free You Are a Gardener®️Activity Kit, now through 10/31. Enter code BOOTACULAR20 at checkout 👻
Shanna Truffini’s children’s book You Are a Gardener™ uses gardening vocabulary to help kids identify strong emotions and turn them into empowering and positive solutions. The book is recommended for children ages 4-12 but the message is truly ageless. The beautiful illustrations in the book are timeless watercolors that all ages enjoy.
Since the book was publsihed in 2017 it made such a positive impact on the community that it rapidly flourished into a social and emotional learning (SEL) program created by the author that is used in elementary classrooms across the country!